The Royal Family

The Royal Family

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Admin Matters

i assumed that it would be easier to have a class blog to post whatever announcements we have. instead of having our poor secretary send announcements or documents to everyone individually.

the email is 508.kings@gmail.com
and the password is kingsqueens

therefore, in the future, if anyone has any document to give to the entire class, send the document to 508kings@gmail.com and we can all access the account to retrieve the document whenever we have the time.

make sure u post something on the blog to tell everyone that there is a document to be retrieved from the email account.

simple rules. for simple people.

DONT under any circumstances, change the password.

just one more thing. try to link everyone up to this blog, link up all the class subject groups such as the econs yahoo group. and any other link which is useful for sch perhaps.

- nick

1 comment:

vhm said...

hi, i'm leaving my name here first, in case you're wondering : Minh

Blogspot is an amazing idea, as well as the Gmail. But i'm writing about the chairmanship.

I'm a difficult-to-understand guy. That was all that i know from my secondary years, and I am scared that I won't get any friends for year 5. Therefore, I volunteer myself as 'chair' in hope that I might find friends out of serving the class. it's purely for this purpose.

please ignore any possible emo notions in here. My point is, I am totally supportive if anyone would like to take over chairmanship. I cannot communicate to the class and for a 'chair', that's pretty failing.

25 Jan was the Chinese New Year decoration day, I didn't want do get involved because it's my birthday and i was rather emo, in case you're wondering.

I just wanna help and get some friends. That's all.

If i have misused this blog entry to talk about myself so much, please just drop me a hint, somehow, Thanx