The Royal Family

The Royal Family

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thanks to everyone

Hello class!

Haha.. the last time I'm allowed here, yeah?
If i can't blog.. at least let me come back and tag lah.. >_<
Just here to say.. thanks to every single person in the class..
for making 5.8 the bestestest class ever ^_^

I'm sorry if I spoiled your guys' day or something.. really.. >_<
I'm sorry if I disappoint some of you..
but you guys will do fine without me I'm sure ^_^
i won't..=/..lol..

There's no more of rescuing my wallet from wallet snatchers: Dang Nick Chin Beavan Joel Joshua Garry CheeKung Charmaine Dian Chun Clarissa.. lol.. I think everyone joined the "stealing" game in one way or another right? admit it, lol!
There's no more fun to enjoy during breaks, like those really funny + lame things you guys do.. M..T.. lol..!!
There's no more having one whole class of nice people.. where everyone's nice and fun.. seriously I can't think of anyone in the class who isn't ..lol

Come and play with me even if i'm in point three PLEASE!!>_<
lol..gona miss point 8 like crazy..
bestestest class ever.. everyone rocks..!!^_^
Continue to have fun!! lol.. bet you guys will have more fun without me.. lol!
Big thanks to all the aristocrats here.. all kings and queens..^_^

now i'm downgraded to a freaking commoner =// lol!


hsin-yu

No comments: